Friday 10 September 2010

Summer time - Lynmouth cont......

It's been a busy summer and we seem to have done a fair amount of being out and about.
I can't really say I have a favourite as there have been special memories for each.
We had a good family holiday with all of us together in a riverside house. Hubby, daughter and son,Nana and of course the dog :)
How apt to stay in a home filled with lavender.

Skye (the dog ) had great fun with A & D





Mmmm family fun, lots of walking and morning Cuppachino

2 comments:

  1. I just came home from my shift at the library and am enjoying more photos while I sip my tea...love them!
    Thanks for the peek!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun to see you all. Amy got her hair cut and it's adorable. Please tell her. Glad you've had some fun summertime outings together.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Note to self.......

Focusing on Christ puts everything into perspective