Monday 17 December 2012

Catching up on myself...........



 I miss the opportunity of posting on my blog :( and yet I always encourage my children to not miss opportunities.  I think I need to practise what I preach ;)
I like to share my experiences with friends and families, but I want my blog to also be a record of the the places I go and the changing seasons around me.




I am not a "new year's resolution" person, but I'm going to endeavour in 2013 to catch up over the next few posts and get myself up to date with the pictures and thoughts of the past years.

 
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." ~John Muir


                                                 
Walking is one of the most enjoyable past times I have with my children, and the English countryside has a wealth of walking and "breathing" spaces. Although I do not live in a rural setting, it is semi rural and we are fortunate to have a few walks to take, walking in the snow is my favourite. England can be wet, rather wet and muddy, but when it snows not only is the ground a pleasure to walk on, but the normal winter dullness is turned into the most beautiful fairyland.

Only a light dusting but ever so pretty








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to self.......

Focusing on Christ puts everything into perspective